We offer a full range of media services
Press is everything! We maintain strong relationships with media reps in order to create, manage, and implement PR campaigns with the goal of enriching a company’s position within the public eye. Sendra Media works with numerous major media outlets to bring your brand the best possible coverage. With the right product, a compelling story, and the proper connections top influencers will begin to press about you!
Our main focus is to:
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate conference, events, and press interviews.
We will tell your story across social networks, digital ads, videos, blogs, and all things digital by creating a storyboard that ties it all together. Our team creates, implements, and analyzes every step of the way.
Digital Marketing Includes:
- creating digital media for advertising
- running PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns
- creating social media content
- manage all social profiles
- running social advertising campaigns
- generating leads through contest, landing pages, forms etc.
- develop editorial calendar
- analyzing Google Analytics
- email marketing campaigns
Your website speaks who volumes on who your company is before a consumer even speaks to anyone. It takes 3 seconds for someone to decide if they even want to do business with you. We design a website that will not only bring you business, but also one that will make your company a brand.
- designing web graphics
- editing web copy
- fixing broken links
- publishing blog posts
A company doesn’t “grow up” until it turns into a brand. Here at Sendra Media we analyze your business structure in order to look for ways to improve the customer experience. Helping you develop a strong business through strategies will help us build your brand.
We also focus on the 3 key elements:
- Customers: Find new ones and extract more value from current ones.
- Markets: Figure out where new customers “live” (both geographically and in terms of “buying mindset”) and find a way to reach them.
- Relationships: Build and leverage relationships founded on trust and integrity to facilitate opportunities.
Identity is important for any product in today’s competitive marketplace. As your brand manager, we are concerned with creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share. This is achieved by making sure your organization’s advertising and marketing activities send out the right image. Key aspects include:
- Monitoring, measuring and managing brand equity/strength
- Increasing brand awareness and emotional connection
- Developing a strong name and icon
- Monitoring progress
- Drive brand understanding and support throughout the organization
- Brand messaging – elevator speech, tagline, campaign themes, proof points, etc.
- Managing the brand architecture
- Maintain brand identity consistency
- Chair the brand identity council/team/board
- Help determine identities for new brands/sub-brands
- Securing the trade show venue
- Arranging accommodations and transportation for participants
- Making arrangements for food and beverage serviceSetting up a system and managing the registration process
- Determining arrangements for exhibits and displays
- Ordering directional signage and audio visual equipment
- Handling the marketing and promotion of the event
- Evaluating the event after its completion